The (Hereditary Angioedema Association) HAE IN-MOTION® 5K is projected to serve as the organization’s largest national fundraising event. They are encouraging all patients and members of the HAEA community to host their own HAE IN-MOTION 5K events throughout the country to raise awareness and help HAE patients achieve lifelong health. This is the Rhode Island event being held on October 9th in Roger Williams Park.
They chose the name “HAE IN-MOTION®” to portray the three fundamental pillars of HAEA’s overall commitment to improving the lives of HAE patients:
- The increasing momentum in our research efforts,
- The mile markers crossed in realizing treatments to help HAE patients lead normal lives,
- The strides toward finding a cure.
The HAEA has worked for 15 years to support the development of new HAE drugs, therapies, and research. They value the continued support of the community and the general public to fulfill the HAEA patient community’s mission of improving the quality of lives of those afflicted with HAE and, ultimately, finding a cure.
Registration includes: High Tech Designer Race Tee, swag bag with a free pedometer and more! Enter code KATIEoff and receive $5 off the $25 registration fee. Yea, that means $20 for a fun day!!! Please consider joining us in our fight to improve the lives of patients with HAE and their families.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- Petition To Overturn The Decision To Stop Kids From Running In Goddard Park…Please Sign! - September 27, 2017
- A Podcast: Dave Schaad’s Quest To Run 1,000 Races - September 1, 2017
- The Finer Points of Dry Needling - August 9, 2017