Champions are made in the winter! Former two-time World Triathlon Champions Amy Rice (www.TriathlonTrainingWithAmy.com) will be holding 6-week swim clinics on Friday Nights in Warwick. These 6 or 7 week clinics ( depending on holidays ) run though out the winter months. The first clinic begins on Oct 14th.
There are two classes, every Friday:
- Beginner: Limited to 4 persons
- Intermediate/Advanced: Limited to 10 persons
If you cannot make this session, you can join the next session!
Historically, these clinics sell out…so, if you are interested contact Amy A.S.A.P.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Podcast: Dave Schaad’s Quest To Run 1,000 Races - September 1, 2017
- The Finer Points of Dry Needling - August 9, 2017
- Wanna Race For Free Every Wednesday? URI Run for Fun - May 30, 2017