Several years ago, I donned a basque and a wig and participated in this race as Dr Frank’nFurter and it was a scream, running through Providence while trying to hold onto my wig and run as fast as I could!
The course has changed since I last ran and the race director now provides chance to run/walk through the dark and scary RIPTA bus tunnel which will be infested with Zombies. So start thinking of a fun costume to wear for this annual event. (costumes are optional )
This is a fantastic family event…and who doesn’t like being in fancy dress at Halloween?
The Providence Monster Dash 5k and Kids Monster Dash fun run will start and finish at the Wild Colonial Tavern located at 250 S Water St, Providence, RI 02903 on Sunday October 30, 2016.
- The 5k will start at 11:00 a.m.
- Kids fun run will start at 10:30 a.m.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Podcast: Dave Schaad’s Quest To Run 1,000 Races - September 1, 2017
- The Finer Points of Dry Needling - August 9, 2017
- Wanna Race For Free Every Wednesday? URI Run for Fun - May 30, 2017