The Guinness Tour De Patrick is a 3 part 5K race series in Rhode Island over the month of March where runners and walkers can run/walk and accumulate their times and score in the overall Tour De Patrick in addition to scoring at each individual race.
- Race #1: IRISH 5K, Pawtucket, RI on March 4, 2017. The race’s designated charity is The Pawtucket Soup Kitchen
- Race #2: PATS 5K, Providence, on March 18, 2017. The race’s designated charity is the Amos House and the Brown Kenya Fund.
- Race#3: SHAMROCK SHUFFLE 5K, North Kingstown, on March 25th. The race’s designated charity is the Brandon Burns scholarship fund.
The Pawtucket and Providence 5k events are staged before the city’s annual St Patrick’s Day parade and utilizes the parade route which is usually well supported with cheering spectators.
As an additional bonus this year all participants that register for all three race in the Tour de Patrick with receive this Tour de Patrick coffee mug.
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Podcast: Dave Schaad’s Quest To Run 1,000 Races - September 1, 2017
- The Finer Points of Dry Needling - August 9, 2017
- Wanna Race For Free Every Wednesday? URI Run for Fun - May 30, 2017