URI Run for Fun, Sponsored by South County YMCA
More than 40 years running!
Every Wednesday from May 31 st thru August 23rd,rain or shine.FREE
- 1-3-5 miles,starts at 6:30 PM
- Location URI Mackal/Tootell Athletic Complex.
- 1 mile warm up starts at 6:30 PM,choice of 3-5 mile courses, 5 miler has one significant hill on it, 3 miler alternates flat week,and then a hilly week.
- Timing,refreshments served.
- 4x attendance,get a free shirt!!!
- Click for race detail page
South County YMCA 783-3900
The following two tabs change content below.
When not running, biking or swimming George is a digital marketer specializing in social media marketing, web design and consultancy work www.WebStrategicMarketing.com; and, a full-service photographer who specializes in wedding photography, product photography, website photography, sports and portrait photography www.GeorgeRossPhotography.com. He is located in Richmond, Rhode Island...call 401.284.6106
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- A Podcast: Dave Schaad’s Quest To Run 1,000 Races - September 1, 2017
- The Finer Points of Dry Needling - August 9, 2017
- Wanna Race For Free Every Wednesday? URI Run for Fun - May 30, 2017